WELCOME TO OUR ON-LINE ADMISSIONS PAGE
To maintain professionalism and commitment to quality education.
To provide safe, professional, qualified student-driver graduates.
To provide career counseling concerning the road transportation industry.
To provide necessary classroom training to pass a written Commercial Driver's Test, with all needed endorsements.
To provide necessary hands-on training to develop the skills necessary to pass the driving examination for CDL.
1. Applicants Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Applicants must have a valid Nevada Driver's License, and have no driving convictions, or
failure to appear within the last three years.
3. Applicants must NOT have received a citation for DUI, reckless or careless driving in the last
five (5) years.
4. Applicants must be able to Speak, Read and Write English.
5. Applicant must pass a Department of Transportation required physical.
6. Applicant must provide a verifiable work history that covers the last five years of employment.
7, Applicant for the school, that has an open claim for worker's compensation, must obtain a release
from the attending physician.
8. Applicant must obtain a current Nevada (DMV) Department of Motor Vehicle Printout.
9. Applicant must submit to pass and pay for a drug test before starting school.
If you meet the above listed requirements then you may proceed with the next phase of admissions. Next please click on the link for Admissions Intake Interview question form. Fill the form out completely and submit it as instructed. If you have any questions you may also contact our admissions office directly.